Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Baby Mama Drama

Baby Mama drama... yes I have to put up with it sometimes
but then I always think to myself to just let it go,
and
Never be a part of their drama
Let him deal with her,

because if she starts to deal with me, all hell will break loose!

I just wanted to write this as a note to myself and remember every single moment that she has taken advantage of or what she is doing... Why we do not understand her?

after divorce
first she said to him was that she was going to file for more money...
my thoughts what a greedy bitch, she's thinking of wanting to get more money,
she's not filing for more time with her daughter, she's filing for more money

what does a real man to do? Stick to what the court says.

change of scheduling

we have accommodate on the weekend being Friday, Saturday, Sunday and during the week every Tuesday and Friday (use to be Thursday's, had to switch because she took a second job)
she took a second job, she doesn't need it, because she is a successful teacher at a private school who pays her very well.
Again she is being selfish, she chose more work rather than spend time with her daughter

She wants to keep switching weekends, I say NO... because I make it an effort and do accommodate for when we have her daughter.

She can't watch her when she has her daughter.
She has his step-father watch her daughter when it's not his time to watch her.
I say, get your own step-father... why not her real father watch her while she works.

why can't she prioritize? i don't understand.
and why does she always have to yell and cuss...


No comments:

Post a Comment