Friday, October 24, 2014

when you look back

What would've been?

After talking to one of my guy friend and seeing where he is in life,
it made me wonder what would happen if I was still single.

looking back,
I think I would be very lonely.

I don't think I would put myself in any situation the way he put himself out to a girl like that.
Getting hurt over and over again. I mean, I've been there that's the thing. Not once, but most of the time.
there was jealousy, disrespected, disloyal, distrust... All the "dis"

I dated so many guys that I thought, is there something wrong with me. How come they don't want to be serious with me?
then i wouldn't be able to trust or love anyone.

Then I learn to love me and that I wouldn't let anyone hurt me, love me for me, because i am not going to change me anymore.

I'm so glad I am so happy with my man.
or else
I would still be dating around.

I guess I am glad that happiness found me before i would loose myself in a world of undesirable.

Looking back,

I made the right decision,
I am forever more will be in love with the man that i always wanted.
He loves me and I love him
and that's all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment